Check out a few reasons why a homeowner might consider cabinet refacing in a MA home:
• Replacing doors and drawer fronts is far cheaper than ordering entirely new cabinets!
• Not removing cabinet boxes means less mess during your renovation.
• Cabinet refacing is far quicker than buying and installing new cabinetry.
• You can replace worn-out or damaged doors and drawer fronts easily with refacing.
• Refacing is an easy way to update cabinetry appearance.
For more information about kitchen renovation options, check out our blog